Answered By: Jonathan Bloy Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 335
- Most materials can be renewed two times unless someone else has requested the item. See our checkout, renewal and loan policies for details.
- Course Reserves are not renewable.
To renew your items online, watch this video demonstration, or follow the steps below.
To Renew Online
- Click on Your Library Account (found on all pages of the Library Catalog, in the links on the right side).
- Enter your name and your 9 digit Edgewood ID number
For example: Bart Simpson 000456789
You will see items you have checked out, items requested and any fines you may owe.
- Click the link to view Items currently checked out
- Click Renew All
- Or, select the items you wish to renew, and click Renew Selected
Renew by Phone:
Call the Service Desk at 663-3300
Renew In Person
At the Service Desk during library hours
We Can Help
We Can Help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.