Answered By: Jonathan Bloy
Last Updated: May 07, 2015     Views: 35

We do not have tax forms, but you can download them for free from the IRS, Wisconsin, and other states.

Federal Forms and Publications

Wisconsin Forms and Publications

Other State Forms and Publications

Related Topics

Live Help

Ask a Librarian

Call (608) 663‑3300 during library hours

Fill out the Ask a Librarian email form

Send an email to

Text your question to (608) 554‑1480

Make an appointment to chat with a librarian using Skype