Answered By: Jonathan Bloy
Last Updated: May 21, 2015     Views: 58

Copies of syllabi from past semesters can be obtained from the Circulation Manager of the library.

Call 608-663-3300, or email Julie Wendt at or Jen Champoux at


Related Topics

Related Topics

Live Help

We Can Help

We Can Help!

Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.