Answered By: Jonathan Bloy Last Updated: Mar 27, 2020 Views: 84
Tips from the Edgewood College Online Learning Team
- How to Join a WebEx Meeting as an Attendee [PDF]
- Troubleshooting Audio in WebEx During Covid-19 Crisis [PDF]
- WebEx Session Recording Guide [PDF]
Access WebEx by going to this link: https://edgewood.webex.com/ and sign in with your Edgewood logon.
The Technology Assistance Center has several FAQs for using WebEx. Log in to the technology support portal here: https://services.edgewood.edu/, search for "WebEx," and click the FAQ button.
Madison College as a guide for using WebEx that includes:
- Links for help with microphones & webcams on Windows and Mac computers.
- How to use it with mobile devices.
- Tutorials and troubleshooting from WebEx.
Need more help?
Contact the Technology Assistance Center:
We Can Help
We Can Help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.