Answered By: Nathan Dowd
Last Updated: Jan 27, 2022     Views: 7

The college has access to both Nvivo and Dedose. You can obtain access to them by contacting the Technology Assistance Center:

Let them know which program you would prefer.

Related Topics

Related Topics

Live Help

We Can Help

We Can Help!

Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.