Answered By: Nathan Dowd Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 15917
What you need to do is:
1. First set each chapter as a section under Page layout and insert section breaks.
2. Go to the first page of the chapter (or section) you want to change.
3. Click on the header for the first page, so it is active (as if you were editing it).
4. The Header & Footer Tools tab will appear.
5. Select Different First Page in the Header & Footer Tools.
6. Now you can delete the page number for your first pages.
We Can Help
We Can Help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.