Answered By: Jonathan Bloy Last Updated: Sep 27, 2016 Views: 309
There are two kinds of reserves:
- Books, videos, or CDs at the library
- Electronic reserves that are online
To start, click Course Reserves from the library website (found under Quick Links).
Book or Audiovisual Reserves
Book, video, or CD reserves will be in the library
- On the Course Reserves page, click Book or Audiovisual Reserves to see what your professor has on reserve in the library.
- Search by the course number/name (i.e. Ed 423 OR Social Studies Methods) OR the instructor’s last name: (i.e. Carey)
- Go to the library Service Desk and ask for the reserve by the course number: Bus 280, RS 459, etc.
- Check out time varies from 2-hours to 1 week
- Bring your campus ID to check out reserves
Electronic reserves will be linked directly in your class on Blackboard.
The library provides links or PDF within Blackboard, which faculty post in the course. If you're not seeing the item you need in Blackboard, contact your instructor.
Articles from a library database will require a remote access logon if you are off-campus or using the wireless network. See How to access library resources from off-campus.
We Can Help
We Can Help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.