Answered By: Jonathan Bloy Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017 Views: 56
You can place a hold on any book, video, etc. (except for library-use-only and reserve items).
- Find the item you want in the Library Catalog.
- Click on . You will see a form like the below screenshot.
- Fill in your first name, last name and your full 9-digit ID number as it appears on your campus ID or your off campus borrower's card.
- Select the pickup location.
- Type in a phone number or e-mail address so we can notify you when the item is ready to be picked up.
- Fill in the cancel date, and submit the request.
- Items that are not currently checked out should be ready to be picked up the following day.
- You cannot request items that are for "Library use only" or items that are on the Reserve Shelf.
We Can Help
We Can Help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.