Answered By: Library Staff Last Updated: Jan 07, 2016 Views: 152
You can export items from OneSearch directly to RefWorks.
Read through the steps below to see how to do this. There are two ways to export items from OneSearch. You can use Individual Item Exporting or the Folder Method.
Using Individual Item Exporting
1. Find a desired item in OneSearch. Click on the title of the item to view its page.
2. Click on the export button on the sidebar menu.
3. First select the checkbox next to "Direct Export to Refworks". After that then click "Save".
Using the Folder Method
1. Find your desired items in OneSearch. Click on the folder icon to the right of each item you want to add to the folder. There is also an "Add to Folder" button in the item's page at the top of the sidebar menu.
2. Once you have added all your desired items to the folder, click on "Folder View".
3. Once the folder is ready, click "Export".
4. Click on the checkbox next to "Direct Export to RefWorks". After that then click "Save".
We Can Help
We Can Help!
Librarians are here to provide research help to students, faculty, staff, and community members.